Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Ermahgerd. It's Werdnersday.

If you don't laugh at this post at least once, then you have no sense of humor.

Just kidding. But it is really funny.

My best friend Grayson and I are obsessed with the "ERMAHGERD" pictures. We talk like that to each other daily. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, here are a few of my favorites. Here's a tip: say them out loud. It's funny.



And probably my most favorite of all...



Sure, it's a little weird.

But everybody is a little weird.


Herpy Hermp Der.
(Happy Hump Day ... in Ermahgerd.)



4 comments:

  1. Ohh! I am happy to see that you and Grayson are still friends!! (: lol Funny pictures also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ermahgerd! You just made my day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was great lol and as I can see you have a good sense of humor.

    ReplyDelete