Friday, April 19, 2013

Well, my interviewee isn't here today.

So I'll just make a post about how much I adore her.




This is the Marvelous Miss Myisha.

We just started to get to know each other this year in Journalism, but she has turned out to be one of the most wonderful people I know.  She is special; in more ways than one.  She has gone through a lot but you wouldn't even know it by the smile upon her face.  She encourages others and always helps when someone is in need.  She has the personality of a spark plug, kind of like yours truly.  She'll be headed off to UNC Charlotte, and I'll be at Campbell ... but I know we'll stay in touch throughout our college years.  If you are ever graced with the wonderful opportunity to meet her, consider yourself lucky. :)

We've helped each other go through the many struggles of being a yearbook editor.


And we've had fun all through it.



She is the ...

Magical
Youthful
Irresistible 
Silly
Happy
Awesome

Myisha McCoy.



5 comments:

  1. Awww! This is such a sweet post about Misha! Good job! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Emily, this is the sweetest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness. (: My co- editor is literally the most amazing person ever. This is beyond sweet. I could really cry if I keep rereading it. (': Keeping in touch throughout college isn't even an option, it's a necessity! <3

    ReplyDelete