Monday, April 8, 2013

Welcome to Emily's World!


Hey y'all!

My name is Emily and I'm from Rocky Mount, North Carolina.  I'm currently a senior anxiously awaiting graduation in June (...two months from today, hallelujah!).  In the Fall of 2013, I'll be a freshman at Campbell University, majoring in Biology, and I'll hopefully be on my way to becoming a Physicians Assistant. I love all things Southern; from the food to the style. I love the salty air and sand beneath my feet. I am a total music geek. I love all sports; baseball (Go Braves!) and football especially (Go Pirates!) I talk all the time - about anything and EVERYTHING. I am your typical girl who loves frilly things and to shop till she drops, but I can also be tough as nails when need be.  I hope y'all enjoy my journey to graduation and all things in between!

*Side note - I say "y'all" quite often ... Y'all are warned. 

Carolina Girls, best in the world!...

4 comments:

  1. It's good to see that you are still so focused on presenting excellent work even though "seniorites" is a common condition at this time of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can't like ECU if you're going to Campbell. That's not proper school spirit. You must mean "Go Camels!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Emily! Hope you have fun at Campbell University this fall! (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cannot wait for graduation either. :)

    ReplyDelete