Monday, April 29, 2013

Wants for Summer 2013 ... and for college!

Okay, so every girl wants everything on her wishlist.

But there are some things that I really, really want.

Pinned Image\
Now this is just stinkin' cute. 
I get so tired of wearing the same suits over and over again to the beach and to lay out. And I really love this one for one reason.

'Merica.

North Carolina Necklace

I'm a Southern girl through and through .. so what girl wouldn't want this adorable necklace repping her home state?

Peace - Love - North Carolina

Monogrammed north face backpack 💗


Now this is a need ... a sturdy North Face backpack ... and its monogrammed. Need I say more?
 I want to look cute around campus!
Oh, and to carry around my books, of course ... ;)

Need this now.

Okay, this is mostly for fun.
But if anyone knows me well, they know my favorite show is Duck Dynasty. Hey, Jack.

southern marsh <3

I'm a sucker for a good tee shirt and Southern Marsh is one of my favorite brands. They go with anything if you're just "bummin' it".. like I like to do. Whether it be with leggings or Norts (oh.. need more of those too!), you'll look super cute!


Patagonia Women's Better Sweater Vest

 I really need a good vest.. and this cute Patagonia vest is perfect for those not-too-hot, not-too-cold days!
Where I'm going, it can rain a lot. I've always adored Hunter Boots. I'd love black ones, but these are brown, and they're only $79.00 .. as opposed to the regular price of $120.00.
Hey, they're on sale. My favorite word.

Ah, the Longchamp.. my most favorite bag EVER.
I have a Small Le Pliage (pictured above) in black and I just adore it.  Its been through so much and I'm about ready to retire the little rascal. To this day, I'm still amazed at how much crap I can squeeze into the marvelous little bag.


Till next time!..

xoxo, E




3 comments:

  1. Hahaha! Awesome list of stuff you need! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any thoughts about fashionable headgear? Necessary or not?

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, our style is exactly alike.

    ReplyDelete